We here at SureShots Volleyball Club believe youth sports have many benefits, which is a statement that is obvious in itself. The main beneficial components relate to health of the young people, especially their cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, and nutritional health. It has been noticed that the young people who participate in youth sports have better heart health, lesser fat, increased muscle mass, stronger bones, and flexible joints. They are also prone to battle diseases better than the young people who do not participate in youth sports. These are main advantages but there are still many others such as:
- Lower risk of developing colon cancer and hypertension
- Decreased heart disease chances
- Healthy bones, muscles, and joints
- Better mental health
All of these benefits plus many others make it imperative that young people should be encouraged to take part in youth sports. Generally, the ideal performance level for young people is to take part in an hour of youth sports, thrice every week. This regular participation can mean a healthy, better future for them. One of the main subjects that work to encourage young people into youth sports is youth coaching. Youth coaches are important for young people as they mentor, encourage, train, and support them and their youth sports activities professionally.
Just like youth sports, there are many advantages of youth coaches and people who train with coaches do better at youth sports than those who don’t. This is because youth coaches can help young people by:
- Training properly, taking warm-up, practice, and cool down seriously
- Focusing on conditioning exercises
- Providing mental support and encouragement
- Allowing them sufficient rest and drink breaks
- Reducing chances of injury due to overuse and over-exercise
- Discouraging negative and unsafe tactics in sports
- Providing support in case of health/physical injury
- Giving honest and critical feedback
With all the help that coaching A youth volleyball club can provide, it is easy to see why young people who train with coaches do better at youth sports. Youth sports themselves are a very advantageous subject for young people but when they receive the right youth coaching, they also maintain it better, thereby increasing the probability rate of attaining those benefits.